Thursday, October 5, 2017

I'm So Fancy - The ScrapRoom Kit Club

Hello.  Today I'm sharing a layout for The ScrapRoom Kit Club.

For this page I used the American Crafts "Glitter Girl" paper collection by Shimelle.



I think the Glitter Girl collection is perfect for a scrapbook page about my own 
little glitter girl and her interesting sense of style. 

I had so much fun "dressing up" my page with embellishment clusters. 



I started down by the bottom photo and worked my way up. 

I did a lot of cutting up and repurposing stickers to suit my needs. 

I rearranged the flower stickers, cut them in half, cut the leaves off, reshaped the 
word bubbles from the patterned paper, and used the branding strip.  



Don't be afraid to cut up the stickers and ephemera to customize 
them for your page. It's fun!  



Subscribers to the "Flavors of the Month" kit receive a box with 
four individual layout kits.  

The kit contains enough paper and embellishments to complete 
at least eight 12x12 scrapbook pages.

You also get "Recipe Cards" which are step-by-step instructions 
(with measurements) to create four double page layouts.

*************************

It's a great way to get a sample of the newest scrapbooking collections 
delivered right to your door every month.

Bonus: It also comes with a sample of gourmet coffee. Yay!

Here is this month's kit:


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment