Thursday, October 5, 2017

Birthday Bikes - The ScrapRoom Kit Club

Hello.  Today I'm sharing another layout for The ScrapRoom Kit Club.

For this page I used the Bella Boulevard "Mind Your Manners" paper collection.


The fun, bright papers in this collection 
made me think of these photos of my kids riding their first bikes. 



Whenever I'm using really bold patterned papers on a layout 
I like to leave "white space" (empty spaces) to give the eyes a place to rest 
and not overwhelm the photos. 



I felt like the page was heavier on the bottom so I put an
embellishment cluster in the top corner to try and balance the layout.




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For more information on the the kits offered by The ScrapRoom:

Visit the TSR Website 

Take a look at the Design Team Gallery

Check out the Blog for monthly sketch challenges 
and lots more inspiration

Or join the Facebook Group for even more challenges


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment