Thursday, September 7, 2017

XOXO - The ScrapRoom Kit Club


Hi.  Today I'm sharing my second layout for this month's kit at The ScrapRoom.

For this page I used the My Mind's Eye "Blush" paper collection 
to scrap a photo from our honeymoon.

I love the all the rose gold, metallic accents on the papers 
and embellishments. So pretty!

1995 was a long time ago...  I forgot how young we were!


I used an older sketch from Stuck Sketches for inspiration.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For more information on the the kits offered by The ScrapRoom:

Visit the TSR Website 

Take a look at the Design Team Gallery

Check out the Blog for monthly sketch challenges 
and lots more inspiration

Or join the Facebook Group for even more challenges


Thanks for stopping by ~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment