Monday, September 11, 2017

Cupcakes - The ScrapRoom Kit Club


Hello.  Today I'm sharing another layout for The ScrapRoom Kit Club.

For this page I used the American Crafts "Hustle and Heart" paper collection.



As soon as I saw the floral paper, 
I knew I would be cutting out those big red flowers.

I also wanted to use the floral paper as a frame around the layout, 
so I cut the center out before adding the white cardstock on top. 

In order to add a little texture to the page,
 I used my fringe scissors on the yellow strip below the photos.


I created the layout for this month's "Jump Start" Sketch Challenge.

If you are inspired by the sketch, please join us.

Subscribers and Non-Subscribers are invited 
to participate in all the challenges

Check out the ScrapRoom blog for all the details.
(There is a tab at the top of the blog with more information)



Here is the September Kit




For more information on the the kits offered by The ScrapRoom 

Visit the TSR Website 

Take a look at the Design Team Gallery

Check out the Blog for monthly sketch challenges 
and lots more inspiration

Or join the Facebook Group for even more challenges

2 comments: